- The AIR Pick provides remarkably deep resonance with an extremely thin pick-end, while enhancing the amplitude of the strings to achieve a warm and rich sound with it's unique gradual-thickening body. The Air Pick was also given a bigger holding area, to prevent it from being dropped as easily when performing.
- The FLOW Pick was made to be adaptable to any type of playing while still being comfortable to hold and allowing the guitarist to move freely between notes or chords.
- The FOCUS Pick was deisgned to shred! A unique sharp edged pick end and specific thickness ratio, allows for a rich sound while playing at high speed.
IDEAL PICK - AIR | FLOW | FOCUS
- Thickness - 29.0mm
- Pick-end thickness - 0.38mm
- Height - 30.0mm
- Pick-top thickness - 1.40mm
- Thickness - 27.6mm
- Pick-end thickness - 0.80mm
- Height - 25.3mm
- Pick-top thickness - 1.60mm
- Thickness - 25.6mm
- Pick-end thickness - 1.25mm
- Height - 23.8mm
- Pick-top thickness - 2.00mm
- All accessories orders aim to ship on the next business day, subject to availability
- Orders placed before 12noon may be shipped the same day for next day delivery, all orders placed on a weekend will be processed on the next business day and shipped accordingly
- Where stock is not available, this will be marked as "pre-order" on the website, please contact us for more information on pre-order items
- Please be prepared to allow additional time for delivery after tracking information is provided (subject to location)
- Deliveries outside of the UK may take longer due to customs clearence (please contact us for updates)
- Refunds and exchanges are not accepted on accessories
- Shipping costs confirmed at checkout where applicable
- Customs duties will apply for items shipping outside the UK
- Shipping times are subject to change, but we will always do our best to communicate this at regular intervals.
For any queries email: firstname.lastname@example.org